Recruiting brochure of China-Russia Humanities SpecialScholarships in Jiamusi University（2013/2014）
In 2006, Jiamusi University was awarded by Chinese Ministry of Education as the appointed university who has the right to execute the Chinese Government Scholarships. In 2008, the Chinese scholarships Council of Educational Ministry has given us some seats of recruiting scholarship students independently which provides full Scholarships and living support to the excellent students willing to study in China.
1. The target of the scholarship:
It is supplied to the Russia students who apply to study master degree in Jiamusi University.
2. The time limit of scholarship:
Study Chinese at first for one or two years, and study major for 3 academic years.
3. The application requirement of scholarship:
Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree have a good grade, and be under the age of 35.
4. The majors of the scholarship can recruit:
Genetics, Biochemistry and molecular biology, Human dissection and organization embryology, Immunology, Pathology and Pathophysiology, Epidemiology and Health Statistics, Internal medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Neurology, Image Medicine and Nucleus Medicine, Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.department, Anaesthesiology, Healing Medicine and physical therapy, Basic stomatology, Clinical stomatology, Medicament chemistry, Pharmacy, Pharmacognostics, Medicament analytics, Mechanical manufacture and its automatization, Engine design and theory, Mechanization of farming engineering, Material physics and chemistry, Material Science, Material processing engineering, Computer applying technology, Marxism fundamental, Marxism research in China, Ideology and politics teaching, Japanese language and literature, Fine arts
5. The content of scholarship
1) The Chinese government scholarships include the fees of registration、tuition、lodging、experiment、practice and basic teaching materials.
2) Offering the scholarship students with the living expenses which are 1700 RMB per month for postgraduate students and settlement allowance 1500 RMB onetime.
3) Offering the transportation fees from the port city where the students enter in China to Jiamusi city when they come and the fees from Jiamusi city to the port city where the students leave China when they leave.
4) Offering public medical service equaled with Chinese students.
6. The following documents are required to apply the Chinese Government Scholarships:
All documents must be presented in duplicate
1) “Application Form for the Chinese government Scholarships”（http://laihua.csc.edu.cn）(The agent No. is 10222)
2) The notarized highest academic certificate obtained along with the mark list. If the person is the student or has already worked, the certificate from the school or from the office is needed.( The notarized English version is needed.)
3) “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
4) Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor
5) Study or Research Plan in China（more than 200 words）
6） Passport copy
7. The time and way of application
The applicants need to hand in your application and send all the materials above in the form of post to the recruitment office of Internati onal Student Education College in Jiamusi University before April 10thin 2013.
8. The contact means of consultation
Tel: 0086-454-8603918 Fax: 0086-454-8603918
E-mail:email@example.com Website: http://www.jmsu.org
Address: No.188 Xuefu Street, Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province, China.
Post code: 154007