Jiamusi University is participating in the National Scholarship Programme and will provide National Chinese Government scholarship for 2014/15 entry.
The application process
Applicants can apply in the given details as below:
1. Applicants should contact to the Chinese Embassy located in their residential country to apply for Scholarship support. The stamped Chinese Government Scholarship Support Certificate is required from the Chinese Embassy;
2. Contact our University with the stamped Chinese Government Scholarship Support Certificate and relevant document. We will issue an offer letter to eligible students after the verification process.
3. Register with CSC online after being granted offer letter.
4. submit the application documents and offer letter issued by our University to the Chinese Embassy located in one’s residential country.
1. Chinese Government Scholarship Support Certificate, issued by CSC, and online registration filled in either English or Chinese language, which can be downloaded and printed out from CSC website (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn). Jiamusi University organization code: 10222;
2. Notarized highest degree. If applicants are students or employed, the student letter from current school or employee letter from current employment. The highest degree should be notarized and translated in either Chinese or English language;
3. Applicants should write a study plan in China. Applicants may use Chinese or English to expatiate on study or research plan about study in China (attach more documents if required);
4. Applicants should provide recommendation letters in either Chinese or English from two professors or vise professors;
5. Foreigner Health Checked Record (the original), which is issued by Chinese Health department, it’s required in English language for applicants who wishes to study in China more than 6 months. Applicants must follow the exact required checking item according to the Check Record. The Foreigner Health Checked Record, with missing item, no picture, unsealed picture, or without signed and sealed by doctor or hospital, is not acceptable deemed as ineffectual.
6. Applicants’ passport copy.
The deadline for application is 20th April, 2014.
Tel: +86 454 8603918
Mob: +86 18946400098
Fax: +86 454 8603918
Contacts: Teacher Xiao, Teacher Li.
Address: ICEC Admission Office, 188 Xue Fu Road, Jiamusi University, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang, China. 154007